$6,450.00 – $7,935.00
Continental – External Halyard Aluminum Flagpole
(rope on outside of flagpole)
|Exposed height: 50 feet||Flagged windload: 118 MPH|
|Overall length: 55 feet||Unflagged windload: 164 MPH|
|Base diameter: 10 inches||Recommended flag size: 10 x 15|
|Top diameter: 4 inches|
|Wall thickness: 0.188 inches|
Standard Accessories :
- Material: Alloy 6063-T6 aluminum tubing with uniform conical taper
- Finish: Directional sanded satin ground is standard or choose from six other powder coat paint or anodized finishes at additional charge
- Finial: Gold anodized aluminum flagpole ball
- Truck: Cast aluminum revolving truck with single aluminum sheave
- Halyard: 5/16 Inch nylon rope with two brass snap hooks. In order to fly multiple flags, please order additional snap hooks
- Cleats: One 9-inch cast aluminum, each attached with two 5/16-inch stainless steel screws
- Collar: fc-11 flash collar – color to match flagpole, sized at least 1″ larger than foundation sleeve
- Foundation sleeve: 16GA. hot dipped galvanized steel tubing welded to a square base plate. A 3/4″ diameter grounding spike is welded to the base plate. Centering wedges are welded inside the assembly to aid in flagpole alignment
As the standard of the industry, Concord’s Continental external halyard flagpoles offer a wide range of exposed heights, shaft strength, and standard finishes. Exposed heights range from 20′ to 80′. All 30′ and 35′ shafts are offered in wither a once piece or two piece configuration to minimize shipping costs. Multiple piece shaft sets are pre-fitted at the factory and use a self-aligning internal sleeve.
Please select a flagpole finish. The standard/stock finish is Satin Brushed Aluminum.
All other finishes will add 2-3 weeks to your order.
Picked Up, Pole with discounted $195 freight truck shipping to your location
Standard – Satin – Brushed Aluminum, Clear anodization for Continental 50 x 10 x .188, Black anodization for Cont. 50 x 10 x .188, Dark bronze anodization for Cont. 50 x 10 x .188, White powdercoat for Continental 50 x 10 x .188