$2,670.00 – $3,399.00
Sentry – Internal Halyard Aluminum Flagpoles
(rope on inside of flagpole)
|Exposed height: 35 feet||Flagged windload: 73 MPH|
|Overall length: 38.5 feet||Unflagged windload: 87 MPH|
|Base diameter: 5 inches||Recommended flag size: 6 x 10|
|Top diameter: 3 inches|
|Wall thickness: 0.156 inches|
Benefits of Sentry internal rope system:
- Theft proof
- Reduced noise from halyard system (no more slapping ropes)
- Flags spin around the pole 360 degrees continuously
- Reduced maintenance on rope (rope on the inside, protected from the elements)
Standard Accessories :
- Material: All new seamless 6063-T6 aluminum tubing with uniform conical taper
- Finish: Directional sanded satin ground is standard or choose from six other powder coat paint or anodized finishes at additional charge
- Finial: Gold anodized 14 gauge aluminum ball on a threaded mounting system
- Truck: Revolving cast aluminum truck assembly with internal pulley and 26 stainless steel ball bearings
- Halyard: 5/16 Inch nylon rope with two brass snap hooks. Includes 3.5 pound coated counter-weight, beaded nylon retainer ring over stainless steel cable and stainless steel quick link. In order to fly multiple flags, please order additional snap hooks
- Internal Cleat: Internal spring action cam-cleat mounted inside the pole secured behind a reinforced cast aluminum locking access door.
- Collar: fc-11 flash collar – color to match flagpole, sized at least 1″ larger than foundation sleeve
- Foundation sleeve: 16GA. hot dipped galvanized steel tubing welded to a square base plate. A 3/4″ diameter grounding spike is welded to the base plate. Centering wedges are welded inside the assembly to aid in flagpole alignment
The Sentry flagpole uses a standard halyard and cam cleat mounted inside the flagpole shaft. The simple to use cam cleat mechanism require no maintenance and is accessed by a locking cast aluminum door assembly. That door assembly is secured by stainless steel Allen head screws. Halyard noise is eliminated since only the flag, snap-hooks, counterweight and retainer ring are exposed.
The standard shaft finish is a deep luster polished finish. Other architectural finishes are available to include, clear anodized, duranodic bronze or black, or powder coat paint finishes.
Please select a flagpole finish. The standard/stock finish is Satin Brushed Aluminum.
All other finishes will add 2-3 weeks to your order.
Picked Up, Pole with discounted $195 freight truck shipping to your location
Standard – Satin – Brushed Aluminum, Clear anodization for Sentry 35 x 5 x .156, Black anodization for Sentry 35 x 5 x .156, Dark bronze anodization for Sentry 35 x 5 x .156, White powdercoat for Sentry 35 x 5 x .156