Pittsburgh, PA Flag
Made with 100% long-lasting 200 denier SolarMax nylon material, these flags designed to resist fading and wear. Flags fly well in the lightest breezes, and dries quickly. Strong and durable, special parachute cloth treatment reduces sun and chemical deterioration. Made in the USA by Annin & Co., a proud member of the Flag Manufacturers Association of America.
Nylon City of Pittsburgh, PA Flag
Annin’s Nyl-Glo Flag Material Out Performs Other Nylon Flags.
- Longest lasting nylon flag material available
- Nyl-Glo flags fly in the lightest breeze
- Brass grommets with canvas or rope threaded heading on all flags
- Two rows of stitching on top and bottom hems creates a long lasting flag
- Four rows of lock stitching with back-stitch reinforcements
- Best resistance to damaging ultraviolet radiation
- Dense 200 denier nylon weave flag material
- Provides the brightest colors for a great appearance
**** Made to order, flag typically ships in one week ****
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.