$1,790.00 – $2,243.00
|Select Delivery||Select Finish||Price||Quantity|
|Picked Up||Standard - Satin - Brushed Aluminum||$1,790.00|
|Picked Up||Clear anodization for Sentry 30 x 5 x .156||$2,022.70|
|Picked Up||Dark bronze anodization for Sentry 30 x 5 x .156||$2,148.00|
|Picked Up||Black anodization for Sentry 30 x 5 x .156||$2,148.00|
|Picked Up||White powdercoat for Sentry 30 x 5 x .156||$2,148.00|
|Pole with shipping to your location -Add $95-||Standard - Satin - Brushed Aluminum||$1,885.00|
|Pole with shipping to your location -Add $95-||Clear anodization for Sentry 30 x 5 x .156||$2,117.70|
|Pole with shipping to your location -Add $95-||Dark bronze anodization for Sentry 30 x 5 x .156||$2,243.00|
|Pole with shipping to your location -Add $95-||Black anodization for Sentry 30 x 5 x .156||$2,243.00|
|Pole with shipping to your location -Add $95-||White powdercoat for Sentry 30 x 5 x .156||$2,243.00|
Sentry – Internal Halyard Aluminum Flagpoles
(rope on inside of flagpole)
|Exposed height: 30 feet||Flagged windload: 86 MPH|
|Overall length: 33 feet||Unflagged windload: 112 MPH|
|Base diameter: 5 inches||Recommended flag size: 6 x 10|
|Top diameter: 3 inches|
|Wall thickness: 0.156 inches|
Benefits of Sentry internal rope system:
- Theft proof
- Reduced noise from halyard system (no more slapping ropes)
- Flags spin around the pole 360 degrees continuously
- Reduced maintenance on rope (rope on the inside, protected from the elements)
Standard Accessories :
- Material: All new seamless 6063-T6 aluminum tubing with uniform conical taper
- Finish: Directional sanded satin ground is standard or choose from six other powder coat paint or anodized finishes at additional charge
- Finial: Gold anodized 14 gauge aluminum ball on a threaded mounting system
- Truck: Revolving cast aluminum truck assembly with internal pulley and 26 stainless steel ball bearings
- Halyard: 5/16 Inch nylon rope with two brass snap hooks. Includes 3.5 pound coated counterweight, beaded nylon retainer ring over stainless steel cable and stainless steel quick link. In order to fly multiple flags, please order additional snap hooks
- Internal Cleat: Internal spring action cam-cleat mounted inside the pole secured behind a reinforced cast aluminum locking access door.
- Collar: fc-11 flash collar – color to match flagpole, sized at least 1″ larger than foundation sleeve
- Foundation sleeve: 16GA. hot dipped galvanized steel tubing welded to a square base plate. A 3/4″ diameter grounding spike is welded to the base plate. Centering wedges are welded inside the assembly to aid in flagpole alignment
The Sentry flagpole uses a standard halyard and cam cleat mounted inside the flagpole shaft. The simple to use cam cleat mechanism require no maintenance and is accessed by a locking cast aluminum door assembly. That door assembly is secured by stainless steel Allen head screws. Halyard noise is eliminated since only the flag, snap hooks, counterweight and retainer ring are exposed.
The standard shaft finish is a deep luster polished finish. Other architectural finishes are available to include, clear anodized, duranodic bronze or black, or powder-coat paint finishes.
Please select a flagpole finish. The standard/stock finish is Satin Brushed Aluminum.
All other finishes will add 2-3 weeks to your order.
Picked Up, Pole with shipping to your location -Add $95-
Standard – Satin – Brushed Aluminum, Clear anodization for Sentry 30 x 5 x .156, Black anodization for Sentry 30 x 5 x .156, Dark bronze anodization for Sentry 30 x 5 x .156, White powdercoat for Sentry 30 x 5 x .156