Made with 100% long-lasting 200 denier SolarMax nylon material, it's designed to resist fading and wear. Flys well in the lightest breezes, and dries quickly. Complete with reinforced stitching, embroidered stars, and extra-strength polyester thread. Strong and durable, special parachute cloth treatment reduces sun and chemical deterioration.Made in the
by Annin & Co., a proud member of the Flag Manufacturers Association of America.
Annin's Nyl-Glo Flag Material Out Performs Other Nylon Flags.
- Longest lasting nylon flag material available
- Flies in the lightest breeze
- Brass gromets with canvas or rope threaded canvas heading
- Four rows of lock stiching with back-stich reinforcements
- Two rows of stiching on top and bottom hems
- Best resistance to damaging ultraviolet radiation
- One year colorfast guarantee
- Dense 200 denier nylon weave
- Provides the brightest colors for a great appearance
Under this flag, Christopher Columbus set out on his legendary voyage across the Atlantic, and ultimately discovered the New World. This was the Royal Standard of Spain at the time, with a red lion on a white field opposite a yellow castle on a red field. The Castle is the emblem of the Spanish province of Castille, and the Lion represents Leon. Balboa and Ponce de Leon also sailed under this flag, and carried it for their respective discoveries of the Pacific Ocean and Florida. Magellanís expedition also raised this banner as the became the firsts to sail around the world.