Pine Tree Flag
Made with 100% long-lasting 200 denier SolarMax nylon material, it's designed to resist fading and wear. Flys well in the lightest breezes, and dries quickly. Complete with reinforced stitching, embroidered stars, and extra-strength polyester thread. Strong and durable, special parachute cloth treatment reduces sun and chemical deterioration.Made in the
by Annin & Co., a proud member of the Flag Manufacturers Association of America.
Annin's Nyl-Glo Flag Material Out Performs Other Nylon Flags.
- Longest lasting nylon flag material available
- Flies in the lightest breeze
- Brass gromets with canvas or rope threaded canvas heading
- Four rows of lock stiching with back-stich reinforcements
- Two rows of stiching on top and bottom hems
- Best resistance to damaging ultraviolet radiation
- One year colorfast guarantee
- Dense 200 denier nylon weave
- Provides the brightest colors for a great appearance
The Pine Tree has been an emblem of New England, especially Massachusetts, since it was discovered and colonized. The flag was used long before the revolution, but became one of several symbols that recognized the Colonies as something unique. Simple but elegant, it has always been a patriotic and American image.