Culpeper Minuteman Flag
Made with 100% long-lasting 200 denier SolarMax nylon material, it's designed to resist fading and wear. Flys well in the lightest breezes, and dries quickly. Complete with reinforced stitching, embroidered stars, and extra-strength polyester thread. Strong and durable, special parachute cloth treatment reduces sun and chemical deterioration.Made in the
by Annin & Co., a proud member of the Flag Manufacturers Association of America.
Annin's Nyl-Glo Flag Material Out Performs Other Nylon Flags.
- Longest lasting nylon flag material available
- Flies in the lightest breeze
- Brass gromets with canvas or rope threaded canvas heading
- Four rows of lock stiching with back-stich reinforcements
- Two rows of stiching on top and bottom hems
- Best resistance to damaging ultraviolet radiation
- One year colorfast guarantee
- Dense 200 denier nylon weave
- Provides the brightest colors for a great appearance
This is the immortal banner of the Culpeper Minute-Men, who fought bravely against the British in the American Revolution. Like the Gadsden Flag and the First Navy Jack, it contains a Timber Rattlesnake with the words, “Don’t Tread on Me,” a powerful expression of resistance to the British. It also contains the words of their legendary commander, Patrick Henry, whose famous slogan “Liberty or Death” inspired many Colonial Forces to fight for the former at any cost. The Culpeper Minute-Men fought bravely under this flag, striking many decisive blows against the British Infantry. They were a self equipped Militia, known for their irregular but effective tactics.