Costa Rica FlagMade with 100% long-lasting 200 denier SolarMax nylon material, these flags designed to resist fading and wear. Flags fly well in the lightest breezes, and dries quickly. Strong and durable, special parachute cloth treatment reduces sun and chemical deterioration. Made in the USA by Annin & Co., a proud member of the Flag Manufacturers Association of America.
Costa Rica, foreign, international2, flags
(*) Required Option
Annin's Nyl-Glo Flag Material Out Performs Other Nylon Flags.
- Longest lasting nylon flag material available
- Nyl-Glo flags fly in the lightest breeze
- Brass gromets with canvas or rope threaded heading on all flags
- Four rows of lock stiching with back-stich reinforcements
- Two rows of stiching on top and bottom hems creates a long lasting flag
- Best resistance to damaging ultraviolet radiation
- Dense 200 denier nylon weave flag material
- Provides the brightest colors for a great appearance
Costa Rican Flag Meaning:
The colors of the Costa Rican flag represent different aspects of Costa Rica: The color blue represents the sky, opportunities at reach, intellectual thinking, perseverance, infinite, eternity, and ideals of the religious and spiritual desires; the color white symbolizes clear thinking, happiness, wisdom, power and beauty of the sky, initiative to search for new endeavors, and peace; and the color red represents the warmth of the Costa Rican people, their love of life, their blood shed for freedom, and their generosity.