Bonnie Blue Flag
Made with 100% long-lasting 200 denier SolarMax nylon material, it's designed to resist fading and wear. Flys well in the lightest breezes, and dries quickly. Complete with reinforced stitching, embroidered stars, and extra-strength polyester thread. Strong and durable, special parachute cloth treatment reduces sun and chemical deterioration.Made in the
by Annin & Co., a proud member of the Flag Manufacturers Association of America.
Annin's Nyl-Glo Flag Material Out Performs Other Nylon Flags.
- Longest lasting nylon flag material available
- Flies in the lightest breeze
- Brass gromets with canvas or rope threaded canvas heading
- Four rows of lock stiching with back-stich reinforcements
- Two rows of stiching on top and bottom hems
- Best resistance to damaging ultraviolet radiation
- One year colorfast guarantee
- Dense 200 denier nylon weave
- Provides the brightest colors for a great appearance
The Bonnie Blue flag was the official flag of the Republic of West Florida. It was adopted by Florida shortly after their revolt and separation from Spain, and flown until its annexation by the United States 74 days later. It went on to inspire many other famous flags, including the famous Lone Star Flag of Texas and the California State Flag. It was flown by the Confederacy during the civil war is used to represent the values of Federalism, usually with an emphasis on State over Federal government.