50′ x 10″ x .188″ Independence model Flagpole
$4,399.00 – $5,373.80
|Select Delivery||Select Finish||Price||Quantity|
|Picked Up||Standard - Satin - Brushed Aluminum||$4,399.00|
|Picked Up||Clear anodization for Indep. 50 x 10 x .188||$4,970.87|
|Picked Up||Black anodization for Indep. 50 x 10 x .188||$5,278.80|
|Picked Up||Dark bronze anodization for Indep. 50 x 10 x .188||$5,278.80|
|Picked Up||White powdercoat for Indep. 50 x 10 x .188||$5,278.80|
|Pole with shipping to your location -Add $95-||Standard - Satin - Brushed Aluminum||$4,494.00|
|Pole with shipping to your location -Add $95-||Clear anodization for Indep. 50 x 10 x .188||$5,065.87|
|Pole with shipping to your location -Add $95-||Black anodization for Indep. 50 x 10 x .188||$5,373.80|
|Pole with shipping to your location -Add $95-||Dark bronze anodization for Indep. 50 x 10 x .188||$5,373.80|
|Pole with shipping to your location -Add $95-||White powdercoat for Indep. 50 x 10 x .188||$5,373.80|
Independence – Internal Halyard Aluminum Flagpole
(stainless steel cable on inside of flagpole operated via stainless steel winch)
|Exposed height: 50 feet||Flagged windload: 115 MPH|
|Overall length: 55 feet||Unflagged windload: 185 MPH|
|Base diameter: 10 inches||Recommended flag size: 10 x 15|
|Top diameter: 3.5 inches|
|Wall thickness: 0.188 inches|
Benefits of Independence internal stainless steel cable system:
- Theft proof
- Reduced noise from halyard system (no more slapping ropes)
- Flags spin around the pole 360 degrees continuously
- Stainless steel halyard eliminates maintenance
Standard Accesories :
- Material: All new seamless 6063-T6 aluminum tubing with uniform conical taper
- Finish: Directional sanded satin ground is standard or choose from six other powder coat paint or anodized finishes at additional charge
- Finial: Gold anodized ball/truck with dual seled stainless steel bearings
- Truck: Revolving cast aluminum ball/truck assembly with internal pulley and dual sealed bearings
- Halyard: Heavy stainless steel aircraft cable. Includes 7 pound neoprene coated counterwieght, beaded nylon retainer ring over stainless steel cable, two stainless steel snap hooks and stainless steel quick link. In order to fly multiple flags, please order additional flag arrangements
- Stainless steel winch: The patented internal stainless steel winch features an automatic brake allowing the flag to be set an any height. Reinforced flush mounted door frame with cylinder lock
- Collar: fc-11 flash collar – color to match flagpole, sized at least 1″ larger than foundation sleeve
- Foundation sleeve: 16GA. hot dipped galvanized steel tubing welded to a square base plate. A 3/4″ diameter grounding spike is welded to the base plate. Centering wedges are welded inside the assembly to aid in flagpole alignment
The heart of the Independence internal halyard system is a gearless, direct drive, stainless steel winch mounted inside the shaft. Access to the winch is through a locked flush mounted cast aluminum door. A thick cast aluminum reinforcement frame is welded inside the door opening giving additional strength in this area of the flagpole shaft. The patented winch features an automatic brake allowing the flag to be set an any height. The winch is mounted on a Concord exclusive, patented, rotating winch plate. This allows easy access for both operation and for routine maintenance.
The standard shaft finish is a deep luster polished finish. Other architectural finishes are available to include, clear anodized, duranodic bronze or black, or powdercoat paint finishes.
Please select a flagpole finish. The standard/stock finish is Satin Brushed Aluminum.
All other finishes will add 2-3 weeks to your order.
Picked Up, Pole with shipping to your location -Add $95-
Standard – Satin – Brushed Aluminum, Clear anodization for Indep. 50 x 10 x .188, Black anodization for Indep. 50 x 10 x .188, Dark bronze anodization for Indep. 50 x 10 x .188, White powdercoat for Indep. 50 x 10 x .188
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.